Price (Gross):3,85 EUR3.8474500112334
mild and gentle wash lotion for the skin and hairBrand: Schülke
Temporarily out of stock
This product cannot be ordered as it's temporarily out of stock, please come back later.
-mild and gentle wash lotion for the skin and hair
-for whole body washing against MDRO
-suitable for all skin types
-skin-neutral pH value
-free of artificial colours and perfumes
- for whole body washing (incl. hair washing and showering) that is gentle to the skin
- suitable for all skin types, even skin that is sensitive to soap or susceptible to allergies
- for mild and gentle, washing of patients prior to surgery
- washing amputation stumps as well as support for infection prevention and avoidance of relapses and secondary infections
- especially suitable for use on intensive care and infection wards
Application methods / instructions:
When washing patients apply octenisan® undiluted to a damp facecloth and rub evenly on the appropriate parts of the body
for about 1 minute and rinse off. When showering or washing hair octenisan® wash lotion should be used like commercially
octenisan® wash lotion has proven efficacy:
- In accordance with modified EN 12054 for MRSA isolates Enterococcus hirae, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and E. coli in 1 min.
- In a practical trial on skin artificially contaminated with S. epidermidis recommended exposure time: 1 min.
- In a clinical trial by the University Hospital Aachen an excellent MRSA eradication rate of approx. 80% was found in octenisan®
wash lotion. Over a period of 26 months (January 2003 March 2005) the MRSA skin status of all MRSA-positive patients was
tested in the nasal atrium, on the forehead, in the axilla, the groin, in wounds and in the throat. The patients included in the
trial were washed with octenisan® every day for five days (including their hair). The cleaning performance was checked based
on a predetermined procedure with fresh skin swabs. Minor wounds were treated with octenisept®. MRSA was detected in
skin screening of 105 patients out of 318 altogether (= 33%). Of these 105 patients it was possible to carry out procedures as
per the trial protocol in the case of 45 patients (= 43%). MRSA was persistently eradicated in 35 out of 45 patients altogether
(= 78%) over an observation period of 14 days.
Schülke Octenisan 1 liter
What do you think of this product?
Not yet any reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product