Price (Gross):89,89 EUR89.888221602828
Schütz Dental NanoPaq light-curing nano composite for adhesive filling therapy with an ultrafine glass filler, best price for valueBrand: Schütz Dental
-With Postal service the package is expected to arrive within 2-5 business days.
-Delivery cost is caculated in the shopping cart.
NanoPaq is a light-curing composite with an ultra-fine, radiopaque glass filler. By cross-linking the nano particles, the physical values were optimized even further, making NanoPaq an excellent choice for anterior and posterior tooth restorations of all Blacks classes.
Different filler particle sizes make NanoPaq easy to shape and to polish. Special color pigments create highly aesthetic effects and help the restoration to blend into the natural dentition easily.
- easy handling
- quick and easy polishing, extraordinary gloss
- natural fluorescence and translucence
- high color stability
- abrasion-stable and gentle on the antagonists
- compatible with most conventional composites,adhesives and bonding systems
- adapts well to the natural tooth color
- high radiopacity (220 % Al) for better security of
- direct anterior and posterior tooth restorations
- indirect restorations (inlays, onlays and veneers)
- extended fissure sealing on premolars and molars
- building up stumps
- corrections of shape and color to improve the color effect
Manufacturers brochure with more details
Schütz Dental Nanopaq 1x4g syringe
What do you think of this product?
Not yet any reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product